The Dental Team is a small business in Stratford in Greater Manchester. We are nimble, collaborative and inclusive.
Our work environment includes:
The Dental Team is seeking a Full Time Trainee Dental Nurse
We are a friendly mixed NHS/Private dental practice that are looking for an enthusiastic trainee dental nurse to join our team.
The position is for full time position, 40 hrs/week with an early finish on Fridays.
The successful candidate would need to:
· have 2 x GCSE Maths & English at grade C or above (modern equivalent 4 or above) OR be willing to work towards this
· Enrol on a training course to gain their Level 3 Diploma in Dental Nursing (support will be given throughout this process)
· Be responsible for providing chairside assistance, ensuring the care and welfare of patients is achieved at all times
· undergo training as required to develop your skills and abilities
The successful Trainee Dental Nurse MUST be:
· A team player
· Adaptable and flexible
· Willing to learn
What we can offer:
· Working with an experienced team that has many years of experience in teaching and learning - The very best guidance and support
· A chance to gain experience in a wide range of NHS dental treatments, Dental Implants, Invisalign, and Teeth Whitening.
· Friendly and professional environment
· Earn a salary while you train
· A warm and welcoming team
· The ability to fulfil your goals!
To start your Dental Nurse career, Apply Now!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent