Warwick Road Dental Practice is a small business in Birmingham. We are professional and agile.
- Assist the dentist during dental procedures
- Prepare and sterilize dental instruments and equipment
- Take and develop dental x-rays
- Provide oral hygiene instructions to patients
- Perform basic dental procedures such as cleanings and fluoride treatments
- Maintain accurate patient records
-Taking responsibility for the decontamination of instruments
-Maintaining dental operating equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Knowledge of dental terminology and procedures
- Proficiency in using dental software and technology
- Ability to maintain patient confidentiality
- CPR certification
As a Trainee Dental Nurse, you will play a vital role in providing quality dental care to patients. Your duties will include assisting the dentist during procedures, preparing instruments, taking x-rays, and providing oral hygiene instructions. Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to work well in a team are essential for this role. Knowledge of dental terminology, proficiency in using dental software, and maintaining patient confidentiality are also important skills. CPR certification is required.
If you are passionate about dentistry and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, we would love to hear from you. Join our team of dedicated professionals and make a difference in the lives of our patients. Apply now!
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Apprenticeship
Salary: From £5.28 per hour
Expected hours: 30 per week